The Right Place for Your Money to Grow
Maintain a higher balance and earn higher interest rates with Business Money Market.
Liquidity is critical for a growing company on the move. Having the extra cash can help greatly in covering expenses and protecting your business against any cash-requiring emergencies. And while it’s important to keep cash on-hand, it’s also important to make that money work as hard as it can and generate a competitive return.
The Allied First Bank Business Money Market account gives you a great way to maximize your interest earnings while keeping a high level of liquidity. And our tiered rate structure means that higher balances equal greater returns.
Business Money Market accounts have these great features and benefits:
- Earn great interest rates based upon balance
- Nominal monthly maintenance fee that is waived with a low average account balance
- Easy-to-read statements
- Interest compounded and credited monthly
- Available for use in conjunction with your business checking as a Business Sweep Account
- 24×7 account access via online banking or phone
- Up to six pre-authorized transfers, including phone, overdraft, or computer transfers, each month