Access & Convenience
The Allied First Bank Insured Money Market Account is a perfect investment when you still want access to your money. It provides a high rate-of-return while maintaining the liquidity and convenience of a checking account.
Other features of our Insured Money Market Account:
- Interest is compounded and credited monthly
- Low minimum balance requirements
- Low minimum deposit requirements
- Low minimum withdrawal requirements
- Checks are available that are linked directly to your Money Market account
Open your Money Market Account
Transaction limits apply. Up to six pre-authorized withdrawals are allowed monthly, including telephone or electronic transfers (of which no more than three may be by check). There is no limit to the number of deposits that can be made.